From Paragon Wiki
02.10.2009 Version 18.20081210.10T4
- Fixed a bug that caused unlocked or automatically assigned Contacts to give players story arcs before the players talked to them, and without updating the storyarc UI.
- Added completion rewards of Influence/Infamy and XP to many story arcs that were missing them since the introduction of Merit rewards.
- All tasks have had their Merit times and rewards re-evaluated. Most tasks received an increase to merits reward.
- Failing a mission that is the final (or only) mission of a story arc, task force, strike force or trial may result in reduced rewards. Failing tasks that have 2 or less missions will award 0 merits. Failing tasks that have 3-4 missions will award 50% merits. Failing a task that has 5 or more missions will result in normal merits.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused private tells to be cut off at either end.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused global channels Arena & Help text to be cut off at either end.