From Paragon Wiki
- 1 01.25.11 Version 1900.201101180036.0
01.25.11 Version 1900.201101180036.0
- Rogues and Vigilantes crossing over between Paragon City and The Rogue Isles should no longer get incorrect warning messages about abandoning missions.
- Nocturnal Oneiromancies
- The Oneiromancers will now speak to the player only when they have been rescued
- Under the Table Job
- Miss Thystle will only speak to the player once she's been rescued
- A Tortured Scream
- The enemies guarding the altars will now attack before the altars have been destroyed
- A Hand Delivered Note
- Silent Blade will now attack the player at the appropriate time
- Power trays in a character's 3rd build should no longer clear after zoning or logging out.
- Dimension Shift should now work on players in PvP
- Imperious Task Force 1: The ambush during the Minotaur fight should no longer arrive late.
- The Praetorian Police Belt should now be visible on male characters.
- The zoning animation for Mission Architect should be back to normal.
CITY OF HEROES
- Targeting Drone should no longer have a short self-rooting effect when activated.
- Roy Cooling Mission 4: Lawrence Harken can no longer be killed by AoE damage.
CITY OF VILLAINS
- Pets should no longer switch names after zoning.
- Vincent Ross: Blood Coral Empowerment should now affect pets.
- Neutropolis: Ghouls and PPD in the underground section of The Great Escape should no longer rubber band
- The temp power Flashing Steel should no longer draw swords and guns simultaneously for players with dual pistols.