From Paragon Wiki
- Added new temporary attack powers to all low level characters. Which attack a character receives varies according to the Origin of the character. Once a character reaches level 10, the power is used up.
- Added target damaged message to Bone Smasher for Blasters, Brutes, Stalkers and Tankers.
- Added target damaged message to Total Focus for Blasters, Brutes, Stalkers and Tankers.
- Added target damaged message to Energy Transfer for Brutes, Stalkers and Tankers.
- Fixed a bug with the Quickness power in the Super Reflexes Powerset. There was a small Endurance cost to the power that has been removed.
- Crippling Axe Kick for Scrappers and Stalkers updated. The power now has a 50% chance per hit of applying an Immobilize to targets in PvP.
- On mission maps with prisons, characters can no longer choose "Go to Base" to avoid going to prison when defeated.
- "Glowies" that gave XP and Inf. in missions no longer give XP. The amount of Inf. they give has been doubled.
- You are no longer allowed to interact with mission objectives while you are untouchable.
CITY OF HEROES
- Added Sleep Enhancements to Blaster Havok Punch.
- Resorted order of availability for Tanker melee powers. Swapped 3rd and 4th power so Tankers can get a 3rd melee power by level 4.
- Dreck mission is now timed.
CITY OF VILLAINS
- Updated Stalker Primary power set help text.
- Updated Dominator/Plant Control/Vines help text.
- Added new Contact for new villains. When talking to the Arachnos Pilot in Breakout, villains may choose to be sent to talk to Kalinda or a mercenary contact.
- Modified Portals so that Mastermind Pets are no longer counted towards the number of Entities spawned.
- Clarified Psymon Omega mission objectives.
- Added 'Show Waypoints' for Burke 'Plant bugs' mission and Creed 'Kidnap homeless' mission.
- Fixed typo in Creed mission.