From Paragon Wiki
- 1 12.05.01 build 2240.201204160439.1.0
- 1.1 NEW MICRO-TRANSACTIONS
- 1.2 CHARACTER CREATION / TAILOR
- 1.3 POWERS
- 1.4 TASKS
- 1.5 BADGES
12.05.01 build 2240.201204160439.1.0
Patch Notes for Build 2240.201204160439.1.0
Issue 22 Patch 3 Notes
- Activate this power to summon a transport vehicle. Standing near the vehicle will teleport your team mates to the their active mission door.** Heroes, Vigilantes and Rogues in Paragon City will summon a Longbow Chaser
- Villains, Vigilantes and Rogues in the Rogue Isles will summon an Arachnos Flier
- Praetorians in Praetoria will summon a Praetorian Chaser
- This power can be used once every 30 minutes
CHARACTER CREATION / TAILOR
- Archetype selection in character creation can no longer be deselected.
- The VIP Tier 9 Fire and Ice costume sets are now included in the scrolling costume menu.
- Fixed a bug that was causing PPM enhancements to proc incorrectly.
- A timing issue has been fixed with Peacebringer and Warshade costume change emotes
Tin Mage Task Force
- Reward drops have been removed from Neuron's clones.
Imperious Task Force
- Fixed an issue where Romulus Augustus Nictus was appearing in normal spawns.
Dream Doctor - Mission 3
- Fixed an issue where Kheldians running the mission would not have all entities be removed from the ritual after the cutscene was completed.
Dream Doctor and Sister Solaris
- When players choose to have a team of NPC allies in the final missions, the experience will be adjusted as follows:
- Sister Solaris: Regular spawns of Talons will give 30% of their rewards. The remaining groups will give 50% of their rewards.
- Dream Doctor: Regular Banished Pantheon spawns will give 30% of their rewards. This does not effect any spawns after the, "Defeat 200 Banished Pantheon" portion.
- Jessica Flores's mission "Rescue Jason and Kenneth" can be completed once more.
Signature Story Arc 1: Episode 7
- Fixed an issue where biographies were missing for tanks, Rula-Wade, and the Rularuu artifacts.
- Sister Airlia - Power from the Past Mission 2. Fixed an issue where the Longbow Ballista did not scale down to level 35.
- Mayhem and Safeguard mission badges now display progress bars for Rogues and Vigilantes.