You may have a problem when: you start editing pages on the Paragon Wiki because you know more off the top of your head than is listed there.
- I'm the primary base editor for a very small Supergroup. We stayed on the smallest base plot for a very long time. In the end, because of the [Prestige] grant and a number of other factors, we opted to bumped the plot size up one. The world of bigger than 2x2 base rooms is totally different.
- I love binds... every character is better with shiny binds. Except Blasters. They're a lost cause.
- Gotta catch 'em all.
- Just too many to choose from.
Heroes of Note
All on Triumph
- Eda - 50 Defender - Empathy/Energy
- Faes' Wrath - 50 Controller - Fire/Rad
- Blooming - 42 Scrapper - Spines/Regen
- Rocking Chair - 40 Tank - Stone/Ice
- Wicked Ice - 38 Blaster - Ice/Fire
- Fae Child - 24 Controller - Illusion/Kinetics
I'm quite pleased to be exploring the melee side of the game. I'm quite suprised I'm so pleased, as I've never been a meleer at heart.
| Who's Counting?|
It's been at least ten years since your first edit at Paragon Wiki, and, like fine vintage items, any more anniversaries are just numbers. This'll do.
Your efforts at documenting the contents of City of Heroes are greatly appreciated. (Awarded to everyone who made an edit in the year prior to September 1, 2007.)
You've gathered more bits and bytes, and added them to Paragon Wiki. (Awarded to everyone who made an edit in the year prior to September 1, 2008.)
| Transition Maker|
You've helped welcome Paragon Wiki to its new home by adding more information about City of Heroes. (Awarded to everyone who made an edit in the year prior to September 1, 2009.)
| Data Hound|
You've left no stone unturned in the search for more content to add to Paragon Wiki. (Awarded to everyone who made an edit in the year prior to September 1, 2010.)