Night Widow Nocturne
Nocturne seems to be the best and deadliest of the Night Widows deployed by the organization.
She has a relation of love/hate with Arbiter Sands. Both of them have been assigned to an Arachnos operation in the Paragon City zone of Overbrook.
Secretly she longs to become a being as emotionless and untouchable as Ghost Widow.(1)
Nocturne's calling card is an Origami spider. (2)
Heroes may face her:
- in the mission Stop Nocturne and get the tape from Jim Temblor as an Archvillain and an Enemy (Levels 15-19).
- in the mission Draw out Nocturne mission from Agent G as an Archvillain and an Enemy (Levels 20-24) (where she shows up as Nightwidow Nocturne)
- in the mission Destroy the PsychoChronoMetron! from Agent G as an Archvillain and an Enemy (Levels 20-24)
1 - Agent G: Destroy the PsychoChronoMetron!
2 - Jim Temblor: Keep Fusionette from getting killed
The Night Widows serve Arachnos as elite assassins and spies. It is whispered among their murderous ranks that a Night Widow code-named Nocturne may be the deadliest operative Arachnos has ever produced. No living soul knows any details of her history, just rumors of her ruthlessness and tales of her many victims. Some suspect that her only weakness might be her arrogant pride, but none have survived to exploit it.
During the Stop Nocturne and get the tape mission:
Before combat: Prepare the sub. I want to be in Grandville tomorrow.
Combat start: You pathetic worm!
At 75% Life: I will put you down permanently.
At 50% Life: Fighting me will be the last thing you ever do!
At 25% Life: I will not forget this!
Defeated: Emergency teleport. Now!
During the Draw out Nocturne mission:
Combat start: I will tolerate your life no longer.
At 75% Life: If this is your best, I hardly need to worry.
At 50% Life: I won't let you live.
At 25% Life: You insolent whelp!
Defeated: I can't lose now
Finally, during the mission Destroy the PsychoChronoMetron!, there will be a showdown between her, Sands and Castillo over the PsychoCrhonoMetron:
- Captain Castillo: "I hate to interrupt, but..."
- Arbiter Sands: "You just don't know when to quit, do you?"
- Night Widow Nocturne: "I'll never give up!"
- Captain Castillo: "Excuse me!"
- Arbiter Sands: "I see..."
- Night Widow Nocturne: "I'll use that device to change history, and I shall be the Ghost Widow!"
- Captain Castillo: "Hello! Me!"
- Arbiter Sands: "Is this about the time I dumped you?"
- Night Widow Nocturne: "Emotionless! Untouchable!"
- Castillo: "Ahem!"
- Sands: "What do you want, Castillo?"
- Nocturne: "WHAT!"
- Castillo: "I am hating to be the one doing the interrupting,"
- Castillo: "but I believe that I shall be making that valuable little widget belong to me."
- Sands: "..."
- Nocturne: "..."
- Sands: "I don't think so."
- Nocturne: "I think not!"
- Arbiter Sands: "For Lord Recluse, etc. etc."
- Night Widow Nocturne: "Get out of my way if you don't want to die!"
- Captain Castillo: "Attack now, my Sky Raiders!"
- Nocturne's Arachnos Archvillains profile for a list of her powers