Arbiter Sands is one of the Arbiters of Arachnos. He seems to have learned something about the past events in Faultline, enough to convince Lord Recluse to put him in command of an Arachnos force to explore the zone. He knows that Faultline is hiding something far more powerful than ruined supergroup bases.
Arbiter Sands was the only Arbiter players could fight directly in the game until several were added to alignment missions.
Heroes may find Arbiter Sands:
- In the mission Keep Fusionette from getting killed from Jim Temblor. He is an Elite Boss with an Arachnos faction, and he will be an Ally.
- In the mission Stop Arbiter Sands and get the PCM from Agent G, as an Archvillain enemy.
- In the mission Destroy the PsychoChronoMetron! from Agent G, as an Archvillain enemy.
- In the first mission of the Statesman Task Force, as an Archvillain enemy.
Praetorians may find him in the following missions:
- The Part Five: Praetoria's Last, Best Hope from Anti-Matter as a Lieutenant and an Enemy, for levels 15-20.
Arbiter Sands is considered a somewhat unconventional member of the Arachnos Arbiter Corps. Though still completely dedicated to the will of Lord Recluse, Sands is known for using unusual and effective tactics. His status as an Arbiter makes him untouchable within Arachnos, for to harm an Arbiter is to attack the will of Lord Recluse himself...
During the first mission of the Statesman Task Force:
This time he has his own cutscene:
- Arbiter Sand's Arachnos Archvillains profile for a list of his powers
Prior to Issue 10 Arbiter Sands was an Elite Boss in the mission Keep Fusionette from getting killed from Jim Temblor, before being changed to Pet-class. As of 26th November 2007, Arbiter Sands is once again an Elite Boss in the same mission.