Mission Architect Tutorial
|Player Guide Notice|
| This article is a Player Guide. Paragon Wiki takes no responsibility for the content within.|
Questions and concerns should be posed to the authors of the article using the article's talk page.
This tutorial will walk you through creating a very basic mission in the Mission Architect, the central feature of Issue 14. If you don't know where the Architect Entertainment Buildings are located, they exist in many zones, with an "AE" icon. Go to the Atlas Park or Mercy Island locations and do the introduction, which will show you around the place.
This tutorial will not go into detail as to what everything is. The help system, and further guides, will go into much greater detail. This tutorial is here solely to "get your feet wet" and get your first mission created. This will take you step by step through creating a mission with a (very) small map and a bunch of bad guys to defeat.
When you're finished with the introduction, go to one of the Mission Architect stations and click on it. You will see a list of published arcs. Don't worry about those for now. Click on the button in the upper right that says "Create a new story." A window will come up, filling your screen. This is the mission creation window.
Next step is to click on the link below to the MA Tutorial 101 main article to continue with the walkthrough.
MA Tutorial 100 Series: Story Settings and a Simple Mission
- Main Article: Mission Architect Tutorial 100 Series
- Tutorial 101: Story Settings & a Simple Mission
- Tutorial 102: Basic Story Setting Options
- Tutorial 103: Adding a second mission (and beyond)
- Tutorial 104: The basic mission objectives
- Tutorial 105: Tips & Tricks
MA Tutorial 200 Series: Advanced Mission Goals
- Main Article: Mission Architect Tutorial 200 Series
- Tutorial 201: Advanced Goal - Add an Ally
- Tutorial 202: Advanced Goal - Add an Ambush
- Tutorial 203: Advanced Goal - Add an Escort (and Betrayal)
- Tutorial 204: Advanced Goal - Add a Patrol
- Tutorial 205: Advanced Goal - Add a Battle
- Tutorial 206: Advanced Goal - Add a Destructible Object
- Tutorial 207: Advanced Goal - Add a Defendable Object
MA Tutorial 300 Series: Custom Critter and Group Creator
- Main Article: Mission Architect Tutorial 300 Series
- Tutorial 301: Custom Critters and Enemy Groups Overview
- Tutorial 302: Custom Critter Creation
MA Tutorial 400: Mission Browser Interface
- Main Article: Mission Architect Tutorial 400 Series
- Tutorial 401: MA Interface: Browse and Play Tab
- Tutorial 402: MA Interface: My Creations Tab