|Coordinates||(2559, -392, 1934.5)|
|Introduced By||None, Barracuda is a Strike Force Contact.|
Barracuda is an Archvillain, a Strike Force organizer in Grandville, and the lackey of Captain Mako in Arachnos. As a contact, she is located just east of the Fortunata Fateweaver near Lord Recluse's statue.
Heroes may face her in the following missions:
Villains find her in the following missions.
- Take the fight to 'Metal Shift' mission from Diviner Maros (Levels 25-29), as an Elite Boss and an Ally.
- Destroy Shaper Cult mission from Diviner Maros (Levels 25-29), as an Archvillain and an Enemy.
- Form Strike Force mission during Operative Renault's Strike Force (Levels 25-30), as an Elite Boss and an Ally.
- Retrieve Weapons mission during Operative Renault's Strike Force (Levels 25-30), as an Archvillain and an Enemy.
- Defeat Barracuda to get Mako's attention mission from Scirocco (Levels 40-44)
During the mission Retrieve Weapons
Secret Identity: Kelli Forston
Primary Powers: Psychic Coral attacks (unique)
Secondary Powers: Urchin attacks (unique)
Other Powers: Super Leap
Signature Powers: Wave of Cold, Water Sprout
- Barracuda's Arachnos Archvillains profile for a list of her powers
Contact Introduced By
None. As a Strike Force contact, you may speak to her directly.
A former treasure hunter, Kelli Forston was infected by mysterious creatures known as the Coralax. What she found in the briny deep remains a mystery, but it turned her heart as dark and cold as the depths. In combat, she is almost as quick and savage as her bloodthirtsy mentor, Captain Mako.