I believe the levels at which you gain these powers has changed. According to the Issue 21 change notes:
- Epic and Patron Power Pools have been adjusted:
* Tier 1 or 2 Powers are now available at level 35. * Tier 3 or 4 Powers are now available at level 41. * Tier 5 Powers are now available at level 44.
I'm not yet level 35 so I don't know for sure. RogerWilco 23:47, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
- AGAIN, if it is outdated, fix it. It takes more work for you to keep posting the same message over and over again on these pages. —Thirty7 13:34, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
- A reminder that Paragon Wiki is a community resource that isn't technically maintained by any particular party. It's hosted by Titan Network, but the content it provides is whatever content the community gives to it. That being said, everyone is encouraged to edit and make corrections/updates as they occur. Such edits are welcome and do not require any sort of permission to carry out. --GuyPerfect 16:23, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
Controllers & Masterminds?
I notice that the Patron and Ancillary power pools have wording that says something like: "Controllers and Masterminds require a separate unlock before being able to utilize Soul Mastery" (in this case). Now, to me that wording implies that after you buy a 'troller or MM, you have to get another unlock to use the power pools. I'm pretty sure it's meant to say "you need to unlock Cons & MMs to play them before you get a patron pool," but I could be wrong. Is there an unlock beyond the purchase in the market for those archetypes to be able to use patron / epic pools, or should this wording be discarded? Felderburg 18:48, 31 December 2013 (UTC)
- This page is about the power set "Soul Mastery". It is not about the archetypes Mastermind or Controller. So I really don't think it's appropriate to tack a note on saying that the ATs required separate unlocks. Not only is it out of the scope of the article, it also can cause confusion as noted above. So I'd say to strip those kinds of notes out of articles like this.
- Note also that the page doesn't mention that you have to complete a patron arc to unlock the power set. If we didn't feel that warranted mentioning on this article, why on earth would the AT unlock warrant mentioning? I think whoever added the market unlock notes to articles went a bit overboard. -- Sekoia 01:09, 7 January 2014 (UTC)