Ok. Based on recent (yesterday) personal experience, the section about which MMish you get at the div-5 levels (10, 15, 20, etc) is incorrect. It talks about the mission you get being dependant on the zone of the broker. I had my main villain at lvl 35, and ran two MMish in St. Martial. (newspaper mishes, broker, all in St. Martial.) First MMish ended up being Bricks, the 35-40 zone, and the second was Talos, the 30-34 zone I had been getting for the previous 5 levels. (I was 31 or 32 when I7 hit) So the factor that decided which MMish you are given in these cases is not the zone of the M-Mishes/Broker. But what else it could be, I have no idea. Random? Alternating?
Let me stress that this is *only* and issue for the div-5 levels. Anything in between appears to get the MMish for their level just fine. Anyone have any firm ideas on what is happening at the div-5 levels? - Sister Leortha 08:14, 11 July 2006 (PDT)
- Could it be a 10 level range? Randomly choose between two zones. - Snorii 08:38, 11 July 2006 (PDT)
- Everything I've seen so far supports the ranges as listed for all non div-5 levels. So I'm pretty sure it's not 10 level ranges. The only thing in question is the div-5 levels, where two ranges overlap. At lvl 35, for instance, you can get Talos, or you can get Bricks. The question is how the game determines which to offer the player. I previously thought it was zone based, but it is obviously not. It's either random, alternating, or there is some other factor involved that I have not yet figured out. - Sister Leortha 13:59, 11 July 2006 (PDT)
I'd like to see the level/mission table expanded to include:
- Number of side missions. Which one(s) you get is random, but the number of them that spawn seems to be fixed based on what zone you're fighting in. By the time you reach Founder's Falls you seem to get all side missions every time. I think perhaps the progression is (1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4, 5, 5)?
- Hero opponent. I believe each mission zone has its own signature hero; for Founder's Falls it is Holo Man, but I haven't been keeping track up to that point. It would be nice to include profiles for all those heroes as well.
- Kgiesing 17:53, 18 September 2006 (PDT)
- The Paragon Heroes usually have level ranges which limit them to one or two mayhem missions. Overdrive has a large level range however. The jailed villain is unique to the map though. (Rogue Isles Villains) - Snorii 19:35, 18 September 2006 (PDT)
Clarification of Mission Parameters and awarding of missions.
I added a hopefully accurate clarification under mission parameters, the first paragraph. I was frustrated I could get paper missions in sharkead at level 31, be asked to see the broker, then find no mayhem awarded and the paper mission counter resets. This did not seem to be indictaed on this page. In essence Mayhem missions -are- level dependent, but your charcterneeds to be in the some corect zone for the mission tobe awarded. I'd apreciateany clarification of this. User:Taosin 04 February 2009 11:30AM Australian Sydney time.
Resetting doesn't appear to work anymore.
I tried to reset a mayhem mission, by going into another mission before completing it but after doing most of the work. I still had more than 15 minutes on the counter, which may have something to do with it, but the mission was still not reset after entering a different one. DeProgrammer 20:34, 24 March 2009 (UTC)