From Paragon Wiki
You've spent over 30 minutes Slept, Immobilized, or Held. Lord Recluse is not impressed.
How to Get
Be Held, Slept, Stunned, or Mezzed for 30 minutes total.
- The Sleepy Badge formerly required being controlled for 2 hours. This was changed in Issue 16.
- Restrained Badge / Slacker Badge / Waiting Badge (10 minutes held)
- Entangled Badge / Sleepy Badge / Locked Out Badge (30 minutes held)
- Imprisoned Badge / Dazed and Confused Badge / Trapped Badge (60 minutes held)
- Confined Badge / Stuck Badge (3 hours held)
- Caged Badge / Can't Do That Badge (6 hours held)
- Jailed Badge / Lagged Badge (12 hours held)
- Issue 6 Badges
- Issue 16 Badges
- Villain Achievement Badges