Reactive Radial Flawless Interface

From Paragon Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

File:Incarnate Interface Reactive VeryRare.png

Overview

Reactive Radial Flawless Interface is one of the abilities that can be used with the Interface Slot, part of the Incarnate System. This ability is Very Rare.

Description

For all damaging powers: 75% chance for moderate fire damage-over-time and 25% chance for a 2.5% Resistance debuff

How to Get

Reactive Radial Flawless Interface is created with the following Incarnate Components:

Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Partial Core Conversion
Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Partial Radial Conversion

-- or --

Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Total Radial Conversion
Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Partial Radial Conversion

-- or --

Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Total Radial Conversion
Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Partial Core Conversion

-- or --

Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Total Core Conversion
Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Total Radial Conversion

-- or --

Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Total Core Conversion
Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Partial Radial Conversion

-- or --

Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Total Core Conversion
Incarnate Interface Reactive Rare.png Reactive Partial Core Conversion

-- and --

Salvage arcane cantrip.png 2 Arcane Cantrips
Salvage self evoling alloy.png 1 Self Evolving Alloy

See Also