Incarnate System, which launched with Issue 19, and requires a subscription to utilize. The Judgement Slot does not include a Level Shift or Incarnate Shift.
Judgement Slot Benefits
The Judgement Slot is unlocked by accumulating Psychic Incarnate Experience. There are three ways to receive this:
- Running the following Incarnate Trials: the Behavioral Adjustment Facility Trial, the Minds of Mayhem Trial, the Keyes Island Reactor Trial, the Underground Trial or the Dilemma Diabolique Trial.
- Defeating any enemy found in Dark Astoria, within or out of missions.
- Directly purchasing Psychic Incarnate Experience using Incarnate Threads and Inf.
Note that the Judgement Slot cannot be unlocked without first unlocking the Alpha Slot.
Once the Judgement Slot is unlocked, the character can fill the Judgement Slot with a Judgement Slot Ability which unlocks new AoE and cone-shaped attack powers.
The Unlocking Process
The normal course of unlocking the Judgement Slot follows this general plan:
- Accumulate 1,500,000 Psychic Incarnate Experience to unlock the Judgement Slot.
- Decide which Judgement Slot Ability works best for a given character. That will determine which Incarnate Components are required to craft.
- Run Incarnate Trials to get certain Incarnate Components. Alternatively, accumulate enough Incarnate Threads from defeating foes in the trial in order to craft the Components necessary. The second method is usually more time consuming, but is accessible for more casual players.
- Craft and equip the Judgement Slot Ability.
- The character can now work towards another or a higher tiered Judgement Slot Ability.
In some cases, a character may accumulate enough Components to craft a Judgement Ability before accumulating enough Psychic Incarnate Experience to unlock the Judgement Slot. Crafting Judgement Abilities and unlocking the Judgement Slot can be done in any order, and the Ability can be placed in the Slot once both are available.
Judgement Slot Mechanics
- Characters can switch between Judgement Abilities by simply equipping a new ability. The old ability is not lost, but simply switched out. There is a 5 minute cool down between equips. Also, equipping an ability is prohibited by being in combat and may require additional cool down time or leaving the mission to equip.
- The Judgement Ability cannot be slotted or changed in Ouroboros.
- Higher-tier Judgement Abilities consume a lower tier ability when crafted. Characters can have several higher-tiered abilities, but if they're in the same 'tree', then they'll have to re-craft the lower tiered ability again for each higher-tiered ability they want to have.