Circle of Thorns Weapon
The Thorn Blades were the first gift from the Prince of Demons to the Circle of Thorns during the war with the Mu: demon-swords that turned men into blood-frenzied monsters. Armed with these, the Oranbegans turned the tide, and the slaughter was indescribable.
Since then, the Oranbegans long ago gained the secrets of their making, just as they now have better methods of binding demons to their will, but the ceremonial import of the gift of these blades is still important, due to the vanity of fiends, and their love of ritual. A gift of Thorn Blades was the first step in the bargain then, and it would likely be the first step in a new one.
Despite the effects mentioned in those who wield then, there are no apparent effects in-game for those Circle mystics who wield them.
Thorn Sword Melee, 75% Lethal/25% Negative, Foe Slow
The Thorn Sword poisons its victims with negative energy to slow them.
Greater Thorn Sword Melee, Lethal/Negative, Foe Slow
The Greater Thorn Sword poisons its victims with negative energy to slow them.
In game a player may unlock the Thorn Blade for his sword user character by gaining the Soul Binder Badge.
- ↑ a b c CoH Mission:Steal the Envoy's gifts to the Circle of Thorns from Cadao Kestrel
- ↑ a b Salvage: Thorn Fragment
- ↑ CoH Mission:Defeat Circle of Thorns to get one of their ancient weapons from Dr. Trevor Seaborn
- ↑ CoV Respecification Trial: Second mission from Sparcetriel, Trepsarciel or Ractespriel
- ↑ Circle of Thorns: Defender
- ↑ Circle of Thorns: Thorn wielder