From Paragon Wiki
Oddly enough, has anyone actually seen Silver Mantis use any sort of hide power like Mako does? I've always wondered if Silver Mantis is actually the Scrapper archetype at times due to this... Sera404 19:09, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- Me, I have never seen SM use Hide or any form of Assasin's Strike at all. I fought her recently in a cople missions and spent some mins watching what toggles she was using, as I was curious about Hide as well. She never used it, just like I have never seen her use it. But the official site lists her under the section "Stalkers of the Rogue Isles", along with Mako, so what else could I do than declare her a Stalker...
- My theory is that the devs wanted her to be a Stalker, yet they found some sort of problem, perhaps because of her area attacks, or perhaps because she already has another thorns PBAoE toggle of some sort (can a mob handle two toggles? :-?), and forgot about the whole idea, or removed her Hide, or it's simply not working as of today. Still, her official background lists her as stalker, so... =/
- I don't think she's a Scrapper either, as I have never seen her roll a Critical attack, but of course I could have been just lucky and be wrong about this...
- --Yakovlev 19:53, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- I just looked through the power definitions and updated the powers section on the Arachnos article accordingly. The only powers she had that were not already listed are Dull Pain, Temp Invulnerability and Resistance. She does not have Hide or any other concealment power, and none of her attacks deal Critical damage. --GuyPerfect 23:52, 23 October 2008 (UTC)
- Well, I guess she represents the other side of Stalker gameplay; the type who dukes it out in combat without fleeing and waiting for Hide or Placate to recharge. :D Sera404 00:31, 24 October 2008 (UTC)