Petcom name (Slash Command)
From Paragon Wiki
(Redirected from Petcom name)
- /petcom_name pet_name commands
commands will be sent to the pet or pets found matching pet_name. There can only be one Stance, one Action or both. If two Actions or two Stances are attempted the command will fail.
commands and pet_name can be truncated. See examples below.
- Aggressive - Attack everything in their Perception range, or that attacks you or any of your other pets.
- Defensive - Retaliate to attacks made against you or any of your other pets.
- Passive - Will not attack unless specifically told to.
- Attack - Attacks your currently selected target, regardless of Stance. Automatically switches to Follow after all nearby hostile targets are defeated.
- Follow - Follow you.
- Stay - Hold position. Will move a short distance from that spot if in Aggressive or Defensive mode and attacking.
- Goto - Gives you a targeting reticule to select a spot on the ground. Pets continuously attempt to move to that spot. Similar rules to Stay.
- Dismiss - Causes the pet(s) to disappear from the pet window. Henchmen and other summoned pets immediately despawn. Heavies and Turrets in Recluse's Victory hang around.
- This icon is displayed in the pet window when two or more pets that fall under the same power are given different commands . This does not indicate an error. It is simply informational.
- /petcom_name Punk Attack Aggressive
- All pets with the word "Punk" in their name will change stance to aggressive and attack your current target.
- /petcom_name "Harold Smith" def fol
- Set Harold Smith to Defensive Follow.
- /petcom_name zomb pass
- All pets with "zomb" in their name will change to Passive, but will not change action.
- /petcom_name Drone Attack Follow
- All pets with "Drone" in their name will neither change stance nor action.