Leader of the Nictus on Earth
|Real Name||Unknown (Human host) and Unknown (Nictus)|
|Age||Unknown. At least 100 years old|
|Romantic Associations||Unknown. Suspected relationship with the villains Requiem and The Center|
Heroes can face her:
- on the end of Moonfire's Task Force: The Kheldian War. (Levels 23-28+) as an Archvillain and an Enemy.
- on the Destroy the last Shadow Cyst mission from Sunstorm. (Levels 45-50) as an Archvillain/Elite Boss and an Enemy.
Villains find her:
- on the 'Invite' the Center mission from Viridian. (Levels 45-50) as an Enemy
- on the Secure the Conference mission from Viridian. (Levels 45-50) as an Ally
Arakhn is the ruler of the Nictus, the one who led them to Earth, refined Nictus fragmentation and created the Cysts where unbound Nictus can survive.
Very little is known about the mysterious figure known as Arakhn. She is a deadly assassin and is the last thing seen by many enemies of the Council. What most of the Council is unaware of is that Arakhn's powers resulted from the fusion of her human body with a Nictus life form. She is on the front lines of a war with the Kheldians, ancient enemies of the Nictus.
During the Moonfire Task Force:
Before combat: The Nictus race must survive!
Combat start: And you must perish!
- Arakhn's Council profile for a list of her powers