Leveling at the End
- James Malone, level 40, Staff Fighting/Willpower Scrapper, Virtue (Hero)
- Slamuel Adams, level 38, War Mace/Regeneration Scrapper, Justice (Hero)
- Lytrotis, level 33 Spines/Fiery Aura Scrapper, Triumph (Hero)
Arc Title: The Superadine Revolution
Arc ID#: 262739
Description: No longer content just to push Superadine and commit petty crimes, the Skulls are attempting to steal control of the entire Superadine operation from the leaders of the Family. The combination of the dark magic of the Skulls and the pure strain of Superadine would make them incredibly powerful...
- Author: @SpaceNut
- Alignment: Heroic, levels 20-29
- Length: Approx 1 hour (5 missions)
- Difficulty Level: Moderate (Elite bosses in 2 missions, but otherwise soloable)
- Enemies: Family, "Skulls"
Long Term Goals
Subpage: All level 50s
|Villains||Arachnos Soldier||Arachnos Widow||Brute|
|Battle Axe||Broad Sword||Claws||Dark Melee||Dual Blades||Electric Melee|
|Fiery Melee||Katana||Kinetic Melee||Martial Arts||Spines - 33||Staff Fighting - 40|
|Street Justice||Titan Weapons - 38||War Mace - 38||Dark Armor||Electric Armor||Energy Aura|
|Fiery Aura||Invulnerability||Regeneration||Shield Defense||Super Reflexes||Willpower|
Things should get easier during your third year of editing. Most 3-year-olds can be reasoned with. They will take turns and may even share their toys. Eabrace wishes you a happy third birthday.