Hard to see
I don't know about other folks' monitors, but this light shade of brown is super hard to see on the white for me. I would suggest hex 663300 as brown instead of F2DEB8:
This is better!
Edit: The place I go for figuring out hex colors is here: http://www.psyclops.com/tools/rgb/ I just picked what looked like a nice dark brown from their default palette.
Felderburg 19:57, 27 October 2014 (UTC)
- I made it a little darker, but not so dark that it would get confused with darkorange.
- Version 1
- Version 2
- That is a bit better... I still think it looks light. I'll check on other monitors at home. Testing my version next to dark orange to compare now (edited to add version 2):
- I don't think they're similar at all. *shrug*. Very appropriate together for the fall season, though.
- Felderburg 17:13, 28 October 2014 (UTC)
- Well it looks better on a different monitor here at work, although version 2 looks a lot closer to dark orange IMO than the brown I suggested. Felderburg 17:41, 28 October 2014 (UTC)
- Two cents from a colorblind person: This looked black to me at first glance. I had to look close to realize it was another color. This is so light as to be hard to see. This I can see is non-black and is readable, though slightly lighter than I'd prefer. I think I'd prefer something somewhere between this and this. How about this? (I don't know if it's brown or orange, but it's close to mid-way between the other two colors using HSL.) -- Sekoia 21:41, 30 October 2014 (UTC)