Difference between revisions of "Magisterium Trial"
m (→Merits: badges and astrals award at end of trial)
m (wip date)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== Overview ==
== Overview ==
Revision as of 16:05, 1 June 2012
|Team Size||12-24 players|
|Incarnate XP||Advanced Psychic|
The Magisterium Trial (MT, Magi) is one of the Incarnate Trials connected to the release of Issue 23 which takes place after the events in Dark Astoria and after the events in Belladonna Vetrano's arc. A minimum of 12 and a maximum of 24 players can raid the Magisterium.
Prior to the mission, the league gathers in a "staging area" and speak with Dream Doctor. While there is no specific contact (the trial is entered entirely through the LFG menu), Dream Doctor continues to give information through text pop-ups related to the league's progress throughout the trial.
The Magisterium Trial is an incarnate trial that takes place in Nova Praetoria. There is no contact for this trial, though Dream Doctor assists during the trial. However, rather than going to anyone for a mission, the players use the Team-Up Teleporter to find other interested players.
The League must defeat 250 IDF surrounding the Magisterium. +++ Missing Information +++
The League must Chimera, Nega-Pendragon and Shadowhunter. Chimera will mark targets for Rain of Arrows, Nega-Pendragon taunts and gains rage while fighting, and Shadowhunter gains rage while not fighting. +++ Missing Information +++
The League must defeat Black Swan. She spawns Shadow Portals which heal her and spawn minions, and will teleport the League to her and use Quills of Jocas to disable incarnate powers for a short time. +++ Missing Information +++
The League must defeat Tyrant. Surrounding the area will be 6 respawning Lights of the Well. Use the Quills of Jocas temp power while standing next to these to defeat them, which gives the team a temporary Level Shift while weakening Tyrant. +++ Missing Information +++
- Shadowhunter (level 54(+2) Archvillain)
- Nega-Pendragon (level 54(+2) Archvillain)
- Chimera (level 54(+2) Archvillain)
- Black Swan (level 54(+2) Archvillain)
- Tyrant (level 54(+5) Archvillain)
|Enemy of the State||Complete the Magisterium Trial.|
|Triple Threat||Defeat all three Archvillains during the Battle Royale stage of the Magisterium Trial within 5 seconds of the first one's defeat|
|Ready to Rumble||Defeat Black Swan sooner than 8 minutes after entering the Magisterium.|
|Shadow Master||Never allow Black Swan to open all six Shadow Rifts simultaneously in the Magisterium Trial.|
|The Hard Way||Defeat Tyrant during the final battle of the Magisterium Trial without destroying more than 12 Lights of the Well.|
|Master of the Magisterium||Earn the Triple Threat, Ready to Rumble, Shadow Master, and The Hard Way badges .|
|The Really Hard Way||Defeat Tyrant during the final battle of the Magisterium Trial without destroying any Lights of the Well.|
- Incarnate Threads drop instead of Incarnate Shards.
- Upon successful completion of this trial, each character is presented with a reward table allowing them to choose one reward from several options. There is a participation threshold that must be met in order to receive an Incarnate Component table instead of a 10 Threads or one Super-level inspiration "consolation prize".
- If a character surpasses this threshold, the rarity of the component reward is a random roll. The options available will either be a choice of: one Common component or two Super-level inspirations, one Uncommon component or three Super-level inspirations, one Rare component or four Super-level inspirations, or one Very Rare component or five Super-level inspirations.
- The chances of receiving a Rare or Very Rare Incarnate Component upon completion of this trial are higher than in other Incarnate Trials.
- A random Uncommon Incarnate Component is awarded the first time each achievement badge is qualified for.
- A random Rare Incarnate Component is awarded the first time the Master of the Magisterium badge is qualified for.
- Two Empyrean Merits will be awarded upon successful completion of the Trial once per 20 hour period.
- Any successive completion of the Trial within that 20 hour window will instead award one Empyrean Merit. This functionality is essentially the Incarnate Trial version of Merit Reward Diminishing Returns.
- An Astral Merit will be awarded immediately for +++ Missing Information +++
- An additional Astral Merit can be rewarded at the end of the trial for running as an Open League.
- An additional Astral Merit can be earned if the requirements for the Triple Threat badge are fulfilled, even if you already have the badge. It is awarded the end of the trial.
- An additional Astral Merit can be earned if the requirements for the Ready to Rumble badge are fulfilled, even if you already have the badge. It is awarded the end of the trial.
- An additional Astral Merit can be earned if the requirements for the Shadow Master badge are fulfilled, even if you already have the badge. It is awarded the end of the trial.
- An additional Astral Merit can be earned if the requirements for The Hard Way badge are fulfilled, even if you already have the badge. It is awarded the end of the trial.
- An additional Astral Merit can be earned if the requirements for The Really Hard Way badge are fulfilled, even if you already have the badge. It is awarded the end of the trial.