Incarnate Experience (Incarnate XP, iXP) is the reward required to unlock Incarnate Ability Slots. Incarnate XP can be obtained from enemy defeats during Incarnate System content (such as Incarnate Trials and Dark Astoria) and also by converting Incarnate Threads directly into Incarnate XP.
Note that Incarnate Experience is not doubled during Double XP Weekends.
Earning Incarnate Experience
- Physical Incarnate Experience is awarded by the Lambda Sector and TPN Campus Trials; it unlocks the Alpha, Interface, and Destiny Slots, in that order.
- Psychic Incarnate Experience is awarded by the Behavioral Adjustment Facility and Minds of Mayhem Trials; it unlocks the Alpha, Judgement, and Lore Slots, in that order.
- 50,000 Physical or Psychic Incarnate Experience is awarded for the conversion of one Incarnate Thread.
- Physical and Psychic Incarnate Experience are both awarded by the Keyes Island Reactor, Underground, and Dilemma Diabolique Trials, as well as by each enemy defeated in the Dark Astoria Incarnate Zone. The following table lists the experience rewarded per defeat in Dark Astoria by enemy rank, assuming white con enemies. Enemies conning higher than white will provide slightly more Incarnate Experience per level above white.
Minion Lieutenant Boss Elite Boss Archvillain Giant Monster 50 50 100 300 1,000 1,000 5,000 X 50+1 51 201 600 X X X X 50+2 52 X X X X X X 50+3 53 X X X X X X
Advanced Incarnate Experience
- Advanced Physical Incarnate Experience is not awarded by any current content. If the current design pattern continues, it will be awarded by a future Incarnate Trial to unlock the Genesis Slot.
- Advanced Psychic Incarnate Experience is awarded by the Magisterium Trial; it unlocks the Hybrid Slot. Note that this is currently the only way to obtain Advanced Psychic iXP, and can therefore only be obtained once both the Destiny and Lore slots are unlocked, per the Magisterium's entry requirements.