Degenerative Core Flawless Interface

From Paragon Wiki
Revision as of 04:57, 23 February 2012 by Sera404 (Talk | contribs) (Description)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

File:Incarnate Interface Degenerative VeryRare.png

Overview

Degenerative Core Flawless Interface is one of the abilities that can be used with the Interface Slot, part of the Incarnate System. This ability is Very Rare.

Description

Adds a -Max HP debuff proc (75% chance) and a Minor Toxic DoT (25% chance) to most damaging attacks.

How to Get

Degenerative Core Flawless Interface is created with the following Incarnate Components:

Any pair of:
Salvage arcane cantrip.png 1 Arcane Cantrip
Salvage supercharged capacitor.png 1 Supercharged Capacitor
Salvage forbidden technique.png 1 Forbidden Technique

See Also