From Paragon Wiki
For the following summaries, there are various options that an activity can involve, as follows:
- Door Missions: An instanced mission that only teammates can enter.
- Defeat All: Requires defeating all enemies in the instance.
- Talks: Deliver information or items to or obtain information or items from an NPC other than the contact.
- Hunts: Defeat enemy critters, sometimes restricted to a particular zone.
- Ambushes of the required enemy faction often accompany hunt missions.
- Patrols: Explore a zone by "calling in" at (clicking on) specific items, including pay phones and other items.
- Contains tough enemy critters:
- EB: Contains an Elite Boss, which does not upgrade into an Archvillain/Hero, even when Notoriety and team size is high enough.
- AV: Contains an Archvillain/Hero, which may or may not downgrade into an Elite Boss, depending on Notoriety and team size.
- AVs in most Task Forces, Strike Forces, and Trials do not downgrade.
- Ouroboros Task Forces and Strike Forces are Story Arcs that utilize the TF function, thus AVs/etc. will downgrade like in a Story Arc.
- Monster: Contains a Monster, whose defeat is usually required to advance the story.
- GM: Contains a Giant Monster, whose defeat is usually not required to advance the story.