Do we have icons somewhere for the faction images? I'm talking the arachnos emblem and Statesman star that are a quick visual of hero vs villain status. You can see larger versions of these images in the background of a couple of the images cycling through The Paragon Wiki logos in the upper left-hand corner of the page. I'm envisioning using such icons for the Faction column of this page. - Sister Leortha 09:37, 13 December 2006 (PST)
- Send Tony a PM, since that's his work, he probably has the base files someplace. -- StarGeekTalk page 13:14, 13 December 2006 (PST)
- Actually, I stole the background images for those logos mercilessly from the fansite kit. (Actually, stole is kind of a harsh word, I suppose, since they specifically put them out there for us to use.) All I did was scale it down, put the lettering, the characters, and a drop shadow on the front of it. --TonyV 19:18, 13 December 2006 (PST)
Does anyone have any ideas for other useful fields in this thing? Fields should be reletively short (no lists of enemies), and subject to varience from zone to zone. - Sister Leortha 10:31, 13 December 2006 (PST)
Since the Hero and Villain ones are Separated, Maybe they shouldn't be displayed as Hero AND Villain on each List. Also maybe someone could make Three lists, Hero Only, Villain Only and Both? Just and Idea :) --Murf 23:29, 12 May 2008 (UTC)
The orinial display was all one chart. I decided to go with a hero/villain breakdown, because most players I know concentrate on one side at a time... and too many different breakdowns can be just annoying in IMHO =].BayBlast 00:25, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
I noticed that neither chart listed Cimerora so I added it. Also I see no reason why a third chart just listing the zone both Heores and Villans can access isn't available. LOL I don't think it could possibly be that annoying. Here's what I came up with:
|Bloody Bay||15 - 25||PvP|
|Cimerora||35 - 50||Special|
|Ouroboros||25+||Special||Ouroboros portal power can be obtained as low as lvl 20, but only works at lvl 25|
|Recluse's Victory||40 - 50||PvP|
|Rikti War Zone||35 - 50||Special|
|Siren's Call||20 - 30||PvP|
|Warburg||30 - 38||PvP|
- Hey I am just a humble minor contributor/editor adding what I can and fixing stuff I see that needs a bit of fixing but WHY not? LOL Taxibot Sara2.0 17:17, 5 September 2008 (UTC)Taxibot Sara2.0
Since all of these are co-op, should:
- they all be in Co-Op, and Praetorian Zones is no longer a section?
- a note be added to Praetorian Zones specifying this?
- some third otpion?
—Thirty7 06:27, 25 December 2011 (UTC)
- Depends on how you view it, I suppose. Is it still true that Praetorian-created characters can only access zones in Praetoria until level 20? If so, then I think it's worth leaving those zones listed under "Praetorian Zones." We might add a note stating that Primal characters at any level can also enter the zones and return to Primal Earth at will, but Praetorians are confined to those zones until 20. --Eabrace 06:53, 25 December 2011 (UTC)
- I just added such a note. I hadn't really thought about it that way. —Thirty7 07:23, 25 December 2011 (UTC)