From Paragon Wiki
7.22.08 Version 17.20080709.3T2
- Entities which use the “Pet” AI should now cycle through their Ranged attacks, even while in Melee with a Target.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused a Supergroup’s progress towards earning SG badges to be lost.
- Corrected the badge descriptions of Task Force/Strike Force challenge badges that referred to stature level 1 as being 1-15 to be 1-14.
- Corrected stature level 8 and 9 badge descriptions from erroneously being level 40-44 to 40-45 and from 45-50 to 46-50.
- Rularuu Claws should be available to Female and Huge players who have unlocked them
- Custom Roman axes granted by completing the Imperious Task Force should now be properly awarded.
- Corrected two recipes in the Trap of the Hunter set that stated they granted range or damage. This set grants neither.
- ToHit Buffs/DeBuff Common IOs should not state they buff or debuff Accuracy any longer, but should properly state that they buff or debuff the “To Hit” chance.
- Cone Attack Powers – Corrected an issue where Cone Attack powers would not hit moving targets.
- Animation time for Energy Punch, Stone Fist, Shadow Punch, and Charged Brawl changed from 1.0 second to 0.83 seconds. Activation time changed from 0.57 seconds to 0.83 seconds.
- Archery / Ranged Shot - Fixed some minor issues with Archery - Ranged Shot’s animation and graphical effects.
- Brawl - Animation time corrected. Old cast time was 0.67 seconds, and the new cast time is 0.83 seconds.
- Earth Control / Animate Stone - Replaced Animated Stone’s Stone Hammer Power with a version of Seismic Smash. He now understands how to cycle between powers more effectively.
- Energy Melee / Energy Transfer - Increased visual impact of Hit graphical effects.
- Accolade / Portable Workbench - The Portable Workbench should no longer be seen as a viable target for critter attacks.
- Flurry and Sands of Mu should now play the correct animation while Spines - Quills is active
- The Lost and Found story arc will now correctly award salvage for players that are significantly higher levels than the mission levels.
- “Synch” Command - Players can now use “Synch” in addition to “Sync” if they are experiencing any synchronization issues with the game servers.
- Character Selection Screen - Corrected a bug where a Renamed character may disappear from the Character Selection screen until the player logs out and logs back in.
- Character Selection Screen – Corrected a bug where renaming a character moved the character to a different character slot location.
CITY of HEROES
- Defiance - Corrected the Defiance Buff value granted by secondary power set powers. They should now be back to their previous values.
- Blaster / Energy Manipulation / Total Focus - Reduced Blaster Energy Manipulation Total Focus Disorient Magnitude from 4 to 3, to bring it in line with other versions of the power
- Corrected text in the Firefighter Badge.
CITY OF VILLAINS
- Mastermind / Ninjas / Genin no longer have Archery attacks. “Snap Shot” and “Aimed Shot” have been replaced with “Shuriken” (a second Shuriken throw) and “Explosive Shuriken” attacks.
- Mastermind / Necromancy / Lich should remain at Range in combat more often now.