From Paragon Wiki
7.9.08 Version 17.20080625.1T
- Lady Jane should act more intelligently in combat situations now.
- 48 Month Veteran Reward pets should no longer charge into combat. Really.
- New animation for Super Strength / Punch while flying.
- Defeating Romulus Nictus should correctly award the Roman badge
- Rularuu weapons now unlocked via Shadow Shard TF badges
- Fixed condition for chat ban that would cause players to be banned for excessively long times.
- Fixed coalition chat name display to display SG name and player name correctly.
- Fixed a condition where a player could receive messages from a globally ignored player.
- Energy Blast / Power Burst - Changes to root time for Energy Blast - Power Burst. This does not affect the activation time. It’s just something that was broken when 1st and 2nd tier blaster powers had their Activation times shortened.
- Energy Melee / Energy Transfer – Activation time changed from 1.0 seconds to 2.67 seconds. New Animation and Graphical Effects also made.
- Dark Armor / Dark Embrace - Corrected the activation text to explain it also adds toxic resistance.
- Total Focus: All player versions of Total Focus Disorient Magnitude reduced to 3.
- All versions of Martial Arts Eagles Claw chance to Disorient a target increased from 75% per attack to 100% per attack.
- All versions of Martial Arts Storm Kick now have a 5% greater chance to cause a Critical Hit in all cases.
- FX for Controller and Mastermind Glue Arrow should persist after the initial target’s demise now (the Defender version already had this property.)
- Dual Blades / Vengeful Strike: Synched this power’s floating numbers to better fit with when the character hits the target.
- Trick Arrow powers should no longer cause weapon redraw issues with Archery (Blaster or Defender) or Mastermind Ninja bow powers.
Tailor / Custom Weapons
- The Custom Rularuu claws should now be unlockable
- Bowstring on Talsorian bow should now stay attached to the bow
- Buff Icon Bugs
- Fixed Buff Icon display issue where Icons would disappear from Allies before the Buff Timer was over.
- Fixed Buff Icon display issue where Buff Icons would disappear when a teammate (in the same non-instanced zone) logs out of the game.
- Fixed Buff Icon display issue where teammates Zoning into a mission at different times caused Buffs Icons to disappear
CITY of HEROES
- Defender / Vigilance will no longer increase the Defender’s endurance costs when grouped with teammates with greater than normal Health values.
- Scrapper / Martial Arts / Dragon’s Tail - Damage and Endurance cost were slightly too low. These have been adjusted.
- Scrapper / Dual Blades / Vengeful Strike: Added PvP Knockdown suppression to this power
- Fixed an issue with Tanker Dark Melee and Dual Blades powersets which allowed “Chance to” enhancements to affect areas of effect, rather than just the target of the attack.
- Tanker / Dual Blades / Vengeful Strike: Added PvP Knockdown suppression to this power.
- Safeguard Missions: Burning Daemon should now always spawn at the appropriate level for the mission he is in.
- Gordon Stacy now assigns the second mission in his story arc again.
CITY of VILLAINS
- Bane Spider Cone attacks did not have a max number of targets defined. This has been corrected.
- Shortened the time between the activation and effect for Crab Spider Training – Serum
- Arachnos Widow / Teamwork - Placate should no longer cause redraw with Widow Claw powers.
- Brute / Dark Armor / Dark Regeneration: This power should now accept taunt enhancements and enhancement sets.
- Brute / Dark Melee / Touch of Fear: This power should now accept taunt enhancements and enhancement sets.
- Dominator / Energy Assault / Power Burst now has red graphical effects
- Mastermind / Mercenaries / Serum - Fixed a typo in this power.
- Stalker / Electrical Melee / Thunder Strike - This power should now accept PBAoE damage sets.
- Changed “%” to “percent” in the Stalker/Assassination inherent ability. Some information would be displayed incorrectly because of the % sign.
- Fixed typo in villain veteran title from “Vengful” to “Vengeful”